Do you have a creative and innovative approach to problems and solutions?
We have a newly created opportunity for a HR Analyst for a leading rail freight company.
This role requires an ability to deal with ambiguity and work autonomously. As this is a newly created position, it reflects the dynamic and changing demands of the business. The role is a blend of reporting and analysis of people data coupled with responsibility for the integrity of the data within the HRIS system, it's updates and testing. You will be responsible for providing key management information to support decision making throughout the business.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within a HR function with a deep understanding of core HR service delivery
- Experience of HRIS software and suppliers
- Experience in developing board level presentations and data insight and reporting
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional analytical skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to draw out insights from data and turn these into action points
- Experience developing process maps with the ability to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- A creative and innovative approach to problems and solutions
The position will be mostly remote but can work from their offices in Peterborough or London. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.