Frazer Jones have partnered with a fast growing Financial Services company who are looking to hire an HR Advisor who has a focus on SMCR. The company has tripled in headcount over the past few years and have aggressive growth plans moving into 2021/2022.
This role is role will report directly into the Head of HR for EMEA and lead on SMCR for the company in London. The right candidate must have exposure to SMCR, but will support in a more administrative capacity as they already have the correct processes in place.
Due to the high-pressured nature of the role the correct candidate will thrive working in a busy, fast paced environment and be driven by success.
- Experience as an HR Advisor within a small HR team
- SMCR knowledge- essential
- Must have experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge of Employment Law.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to run a recruitment process end to end.
- Commercial awareness of a regulated environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.