Frazer Jones are partnering with a renowned international bank who are looking to add an HR Advisor to their London office, the European HQ. This is a newly created position after a recent restructure within the bank and will report directly to the Head of HR.
In this standalone role, you will act as the bridge between the HRBPs and line managers with regards to HR policy and employee relations. You will be coaching line managers, providing advice and information for various HR issues and procedures, which includes managing individual ER cases and providing training to managers for L&D purposes. There will be plenty of opportunity to support wider projects and firm initiatives alongside the Business Partners.
HR Advisor Requirements:
- HR Advisor experience from a financial services organisation
- strong planning skills and attention to detail
- A methodical attitude to problem solving, self motivation
- Experience dealing with employee relations issues
- Preferably a relevant qualification or studying towards, in HR
If you would like to be considered or discuss the opportunity in more detail, please click to apply or contact me directly on email@example.com
My client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.