Frazer Jones is partnering with a renowned law firm to find an HR Advisor, focussing on Trainee Solicitors, for their central London-office on a permanent basis. With a truly global reach, the firm continues to promote an individualised approach with clients, delivering the best results whilst maintaining an excellent people-focused work environment.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the Trainee Solicitors, working across a variety of generalist areas. From Inductions to Performance Reviews and Secondments to Employee Relations, this is an excellent opportunity to build your career within the generalist space. This is a hands-on position in which you will play a front-facing role, demonstrating operational and strategic abilities to facilitate the Trainee journey. With a truly supportive work culture and long-term growth opportunities, this would be a great opportunity to develop yourself on a personal and professional scale.
- Oversee Trainee and New Joiner Inductions
- Employee Relations
- Seat allocation coordination
- Performance reviews
- Liaising with international HR contacts regarding trainee secondments
- Budget management including secondment budgeting
- Extensive HR experience (Coordinator/Advisor level) (legal sector preferred)
- Experience in ER and Performance Management
- Sound organisation and communication skills
- Detail-orientated, professional and determined
- Early Careers/Trainee recruitment and/or development experience (preferred)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.