The HR Advisor is specifically responsible for providing general HR guidance, advice and day-to-day contact to the employees at the Rotterdam Plant on a variety of standard HR related matters. The stand alone role enables you to connect with the employees (e.g. Plant Management Team, Team Leaders) on a personal level and build strong relationships. You will also be in regular contact with your HR-colleagues abroad in e.g. USA and UK.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR general related matters on site;
- Support and coach managers and team leaders in their leadership role;
- Attend regular meetings with the Plant Manager and other Team Leaders to collaboratively work together on HR matters at the Plant;
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with all employees on site;
- Advise on and process the complete administration of the total employee cycle (e.g. draft new joiner contracts, manage onboarding process);
- Advise the Plant Manager and Team Leaders on various ER-matters (e.g. performance management, sickness);
- Sourcing of new talent and manage internal hire approval process;
- Work closely with the Global Payroll team to correctly manage and process all monthly payroll
If you're looking to develop and evolve your HR career in a progressive and global business but still small enough to make your mark, we'd love to hear from you. Also working experience in a Blue Collar / high tech environment will be a major benefit to our client and will ensure you an easy transition into this HR Advisor role. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.