A leading international professional services firm are looking for a HR Advisor to provide operational support to the business in all facets of Human Resources, including Recruitment, Learning & Development, General HR administration and Remuneration Management. This role will be based in the Brisbane office reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager.
- Managing the on-boarding and induction process of new employees
- Heavily support graduate recruitment cycle
- Involved with internal recruitment process- preparing adverts, scheduling interviews, preparing contracts
- Review monthly payroll reports
- Coordinate the renewal of practicing certificates
- Regularly monitoring and updating data on the system
- The provision of accurate, informed and timely advice and information to managers and employees on Human Resource related matters
- 2-3 years HR generalist experience
- Experience in a similar role within legal or professional services environment
- Exposure to recruitment environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills- must be confident to approach senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build good rapport and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines in a timely manner and juggle various tasks at once
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.