£40000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
We are currently working with a boutique financial services firm to hire a broad, generalist HR Advisor to join their team based in London. Reporting into the HR Director, you will have responsibility across the entire employee lifecycle as well as the opportunity to lead on HR related projects.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Joiners / leavers - managing the process from end to end, conducting inductions and exit interviews
- Employee relations - leading on low level (maternity/paternity, absence management) and supporting the business partners with complex cases
- HR strategy and projects - understanding the firms overall objectives and work towards these
- Recruitment - ad hoc support to the specialist teams and line managers
- Payroll - work with the finance team to support and coordinate the process as applicable
- Talent management and progression planning
- Performance management and appraisals - upskilling managers and developing their people management skills
- Compensation - support with annual salary review
- Training and development / inductions - be the main point of contact for trainees and work in line with the L&D team to ensure relevant training is available and delivered
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make an impact across the business in a variety of vital areas of HR. It is incredibly business facing from day one and you will be given the genuine opportunity to make a difference and implement change. You will be trusted as a true HR Advisor and be treated as an asset to the business.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, collaborative and successful business as an HR Advisor, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.