(£30,000 - £35,000)
Award winning international Patent & Trademark Attorneys Partnership looking for an ambitious HR Advisor that has experience in a corporate environment. They are located around the London Bridge area with bespoke offices. This is a perfect opportunity for a HR Generalist/Coordinator looking to take a step up in their career.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide support and solutions to the entire firm, with a direct link into the partnership through to the HR Director, who reports into the Managing Partner. The team culture can be described as highly professional, proactive and approachable nature of those who deliver the HR support and solutions.
Your previous success, ideally within a professional services firm and operating as an HR Coordinator or HR Generalist will lead to your success in this role. Strong academics and be CIPD qualified. You will be confident in your ability and enjoy working as part of a forward-thinking team.
The role comes with great benefits and lots of flexibility. The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on level of experience that you bring to the team, in addition you will be entitled to private healthcare/dental insurance and performance related bonus.
- Manage, process and advise on Maternity Leave/Paternity Leave/Flexible working
- Working with HR Assistant to ensure contracts, offer letters and other new starter information is sent out
- Working with hiring managers to identify the scope of each role including relevant skills and qualities we require in order to draft engaging and relevant JDs
- Manage, coordinate and administer the firm's benefits
- Work closely with Head of HR on the annual salary review
- Produce a monthly payroll update for Payroll Manager
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.