Would you like to work within the HR team as an HR Advisor to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market? Apply directly for this interesting role at an international management consulting firm!
As an HR Advisor you actively support the implementation of the People strategy the Amsterdam office. You manage, develop and execute policies and practices to improve the performance, retention and satisfaction of our employees. You ensure that all HR processes are seamlessly executed to the highest standards and legal compliance is achieved. You also provide proactive advice and coach managers on people related topics and employment conditions. Besides, you will collaborate with other colleagues to identify and execute key HR programs and you will participate in several projects and change management initiatives. Furthermore, you manage the life cycle of all the employees-from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.
You have the following tasks and responsibilities
- You are a great HR professional with excellent communication and social skills
- You like to take initiative and responsibility
- You have strong organizational skills and attention for detail
- You have the confidence to drive and push back when needed
- And in addition, you have a high level of energy and you are committed
- You have a relevant professional education at HBO or University level
- 4 - 8 years relevant work experience in an all-round HR position
- You do have expertise in multiple HR areas, labour law and social security
- You are proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Location: Amsterdam
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.