This opportunity as a permanent HR Administrator at an award-winning, International Law Firm will provide an opportunity to gain experience across multiple HR functions, as part of a small locally based team. As an HR Administrator, you will assist the HR Team in delivering a professional, commercially focused HR offering, which is aligned to the departmental and firm-wide strategy.
Duties of an HR Assistant:
* Sickness Absence
* Overtime management
* Updating and designing Intranet page
* Additional support for new joiner (System Input/ verification of documents)
* Induction and onboarding
* Recruitment admin (room booking, interview booking, CV spreadsheet)
* Update the weekly movement spreadsheet
* Payroll administration
* Process invoices
- 6 months administration or HR experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A can-do and collaborative attitude
If this role sounds like something that would be a great fit for you, click apply and we will be in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.