Frazer Jones is now working with an internationally recognised law firm based in the heart of central London. We are now hiring for an HR Administrator Global Mobility & Reward to join this organisation on a permanent basis. We would be keen to speak to HR Administrators looking to broaden their HR generalist skills and want to move into the technical side of HR. The HR Department in this organisation is responsible for supporting and developing the firm's people to help drive and shape the future success of the firm. The HR team structure comprises the following teams - HR Advisory and Resourcing, Trainee Recruitment, Inclusion and Corporate Responsibility, HR Operations and Learning and Development ('L&D'). Each team reports to the HR Director. The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing support to both the Reward & Benefits and Global Mobility Manager which will add value to the firm by providing administrative support to these teams.
- Prepare and maintain both regular and ad hoc reports
- Diary management and room booking as required
- Maintain updated process manuals, attend and contribute to team meetings
- Monitor HR inbox, add support to the mailbox on a rota basis.
- Check for systems updates and maintain enquiries, escalating to the appropriate person in the team.
- Provide required administrative support to the Reward & Benefits team Administration in relation to the firm's entertainment benefits.
- Update company's benefits portal with employee's benefits
- Provide required administrative support to the Global Mobility team
- Process invoices, coordinate secondment logistics such as booking of transportation, accommodation, updating monthly secondment information.
- Collate and update passport details on traveller profiles, set up secondment meetings (tax/secondment/immigration info)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel Office Packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively, written, verbal and presentational
- Previous HR experience, have worked within a team environment
- Knowledge of HR Systems
- Strong team player, willingness to provide feedback, share information and contribute ideas and suggestions as necessary.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.