I am currently partnering with an excellent mental health charity who are looking for a HR Administrator/Office Manger to join their tight knit team on a temporary basis. This is a part time role, so you will be working 4 days a week (Tuesday-Friday) and the contract will last approximately 2-3 months.
As the HR Administrator/office manager, you will:
- Manage HR administration, systems and processes, including employee contracts, holidays, sickness, recruitment, payroll and pensions
- Manage the relationship with Rradar - HR advisory organisation
- Ensure all policies are up to date, in place and communicated to all staff/volunteers, and automate organisational processes where possible to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Oversee staff training, including assessing, planning, tracking and co-ordinating mandatory training
- Recruit volunteers with the aim of establishing a solely volunteer-run reception
- Oversee that all office administrative processes ensure confidentiality and adherence to the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Record and distribute minutes for board, management and staff meetings as and when required and/or to ensure that there is a resource to do so
- Develop, review and maintain effective office management systems
- Arrange and conduct DBS clearances and to ensure DBS compliance across both organisations, including volunteers
- Oversee website and social media platforms and enlist support as needed to keep them current
- Carry out regular banking of monies received
- Undertake any relevant training as required by the organisation and / or relevant to your role
- Undertake any other duties as may be required which are commensurate with the grade and nature of the post
My client is looking for somebody who can thrive in a fast paced environment and who can work with a high degree of autonomy. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience within a HR related role.
This role is based in Barnet but would also require occasional travel to Enfield.
This is a part time position (4 days a week) and will be a temporary contract for 2-3 months. This Is paying up to 32k FTE.
If interested, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.