City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
We are working with a boutique financial services firm to hire their first HR Assistant. This is the perfect role for someone who is has experience working in an administrative HR generalist position to really kickstart their HR career in a very exciting new business!
This role will provide you with full exposure to the employee lifecycle with guidance from HR Managers and a clear progression plan.
More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the Head of HR and wider team from an generalist administrative perspective
- Working with the firms HR outsource provider
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries and managing the firms HR inbox
- Supporting with the benefits and pensions process, working closely with the Benefits Manager
- Lead the onboarding process - offer letters, contracts, referencing etc.
- Monitoring training requirements and probationary periods
- Processing leavers and arranging exit interviews
- Maintaining the HR system
- Supporting with ad hoc HR related projects
If you have previous experience in a broad HR administration role and can demonstrate a passion and commitment to pursuing a career in Human Resources then this could be the role for you!
You must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage many tasks at one time. You must also be competent with systems and confident on Excel.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.