Award winning international law firm looking for an ambitious HR Administrator that has experience in a corporate environment. Our client focuses on building relationships within the public and private sector.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide support and solutions to the entire firm, with a direct link into the partnership through to the HR Director, who reports into the Managing Partner. The team culture can be described as highly professional, proactive and approachable nature of those who deliver the HR support and solutions.
Candidates that have a minimum of 6 months work experience, ideally gained in a corporate environment either during or post education, strong academics including degree or equivalent would be highly recommended for this role.
- Updating and designing Intranet page
- Keep Personnel files up to date
- Assisting with the new joiner processes such as System Input/ verification of documents
- Induction coordination (logistics - room bookings, updating presentations,
- prep of packs)
- Recruitment admin (room booking, interview booking, CV spreadsheet)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.