They are looking highly organised and experienced HR administrator who has led previously an HR Administration capability or significant area of such a service. The ideal candidate must have worked within a financial services setting and be an expert within HR Administration.
- First point of contact for queries from colleagues and clients (face to face, email, telephone). In particular being first point of contact in providing procedural guidance on a range of Administration issues on behalf of HR Business Partners and HR Consultant where necessary, ensuring a proactive, professional and efficient service is received by the business.
Resourcing and Recruitment
- Arrange interviews and ensure interviewers have necessary materials
- Generate new starter packs promptly including employment contracts
- Manage incoming applications through the jobs inbox
Performance Management/Training and Development
- Provide administrative support to the appraisal process, including recording and analysing feedback and training requests received
- Co-ordinate and track training sessions delivered internally, ensuring rooms are arranged and feedback is gathered from delegates
- Prepare monthly payroll report in a timely manner and make changes on ADP
- Ensure all changes, including unpaid leave, , salary advance loans, childcare vouchers, maternity and paternity leave and personal information changes are correctly reported, all starters and leavers are added and other ad-hoc reports are prepared
Please reach out to Anita McCulloch at Frazer Jones for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.