My client is a leading force within the environmental and geotechnical space.
Currently they are in pursuit of a Workplace Health & Safety Manager to join their business in a permanent capacity, based at their North West Sydney offices.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have a proven track record of WHS Management experience
- be genuinely passionate about safety and instilling such passion in the people around them
- be pro-active and able to work autonomously, but also part of a wider team
- ability to work and collaborate with various stakeholders in the business
- enjoyment for facilitating and implementing HSE programs and initiatives
- experience working within building/construction or within engineering will be highly regarded, but not essential
The successful candidate can look forward to -
- entry into an organisation in which safety is highly regarded
- the opportunity to continue to grow safety awareness
- overseeing one direct report and also getting involved in wellbeing (should they wish to)
- entry into a diverse and fast paced role in which 2 days are never the same!
- the opportunity to work as part of a hybrid model which involves 3 days from the North Ryde offices and 2 days from home
This client is offering a base salary of $130K plus super plus additional benefits.
If you are seeking your next safety opportunity please reach out to Linda Giacomantonio on 02 9236 9055 for a further conversation.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.