I am thrilled to be partnering with one of the leading brands within professional services to find a Head of Talent Acquisition to cover a 12 month parental leave cover. This is an excellent opportunity to be a key member of the International Talent Acquisition leadership team, driving strategy nationally and shaping the agenda, delivering a best-in-class recruitment function.
Based in either Sydney or Melbourne you will head up this close knit and high performing team while supporting the business with strategic input and a focus on diversity, elevating employee brand and value proposition and candidate engagement.
- Talent acquisition subject matter expert and trusted advisor to leadership team
- Ensure the consistent use of tools, methodologies and technologies by hiring managers across the firm for streamlined processes
- Challenge and upskill hiring managers to ensure hiring decisions are commercial and in line with firm values
- Cement relationships across the broader HR team and agency/vendor supplier base, solutions based.
- Responsibility for recruitment of senior, business critical or sensitive roles, delivering best in class service
- Drive continuous improvement
- Develop team, offering leadership and a point of escalation
To be successful in the role you will enjoy a collegiate environment and be a strong team player who thinks both internationally and regionally. Previous experience working internationally in a complex and matrix environment is desirable. You will have an in-depth understanding of talent acquisition best practice and solid evidence of the ability to apply this knowledge through advice and creating frameworks and tools that are fit for purpose. You will be an excellent influencer, engaging with senior stakeholders and building solid, lasting relationships. You will also ideally have worked within a professional services or partnership environment.
This role is paying a competitive package with a view to start ASAP. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with Job reference: PR/207008
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.