This is a fantastic opportunity with a Global business who are looking for a Head of Regulatory Compensation for Europe that will be based in their European HQ in Dublin. The role partners with leadership teams in Ireland, London, Europe and US and provides support on all EU legislation and regulatory matters for HR and Compensation, ensuring that all policies and practices are compliant.
Reporting into the EMEA Head and working closely with the Americas and APAC colleagues, the role requires experience of European HR regulatory and compensation with knowledge of local market practice and regulations. As the subject matter expert you will be responsible for a number of key areas including:
- Ensuring that global compensation is compliant with EU compensation legislation and regulations
- Country specific compensation structures
- Communication to employees
- Regular and adhoc reporting to the Exec including local Board
- Support and analysis in the MRT identification process in the region and in ensuring consistency
- Advise and consult on any regulatory changes and supported by Compliance
- Proving guidance on day to day compensation matters to HRBP's and Business Leaders
Ideally you will have experience of compensation practices on a European scale within a large multinational firm, preferably Financial Services or a similar complex and regulated business. With the ability to process complex legislation into a digestible manner, you will possess an excellent analytical and communication skill set combined with strong project management and stakeholder skills.
Based in Dublin and with a very attractive £base salary, bonus and benefits, relocation assistance will be provided to the successful hire if required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.