8 months ago
One of the worlds foremost and fastest growing banking business' is currently looking to hire a new Head of Reward for their German and Austrian business. This would be a holistic reward leadership role, requiring extensive board contact, therefore this role would be a great fit for a Reward leader who has the ability to nurture and grow relationships with senior leaders both in region and globally. Due to the specific nature of regulation, it is vital that this person come from an FS background, or have previously been exposed to financial service compensation topics. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a bank who are not only well-reputed for being one of the strongest in the country in terms of growth and results, but also to join a firm whose culture is one of the most modern and attractive within the industry.
- Responsibility for the topics Compensation & Benefits, Job Evaluation System, Performance Management, Occupational Pensions and Management of Board Topics
- Manage the holistic topic of occupational pensions - from personnel policy orientation to financing to investment opportunities
- Manage international and local projects, establish policies, and implement regulatory requirements
- Lead a team of experienced experts
- Representation of topics on the Board of Management and Supervisory Board, also to the parent company
- Negotiation / discussion with co-determination bodies (e.g. general works council) or supervisory authorities (Joint Supervisory Team,...)
Skills and Expertise Required
- Completed a course of study (primarily economics or economics) or a comparable education,
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of Compensation & Benefits, Job Evaluation System, Performance Management and Occupational Pensions,
- Experience and knowledge in remuneration regulators for banks (IVV, EBA Guidelines, Mifid,...)
- Project experience in an international environment
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.