Our client is an international supplier to the global automotive industry and is one of the market leaders in massive forming and machining. To support the European HR business we are searching for an Head of HR Operations (m/f/d) who will be based in the wider Bad Kreuznach area.
- You will lead and be responsible for the day-to-day HR operations of the Europe region, with a direct reporting line to the Senior Director Finance & HR
- You will manage the HR Business Partners in Germany, Spain and Hungary (partly with functional management responsibility within a matrix organization) as well as the HR administration and payroll department
- You will ensure efficient and effective execution of all HR processes, taking into account the relevant legal requirements.
- You support the local HR Business Partners in advising the specialists and executives
- You will act as a recognized HR Business Partner for the top European management, among others in labor law issues
- You will support the Senior Director Finance & HR in operational and strategic changes as well as in projects, including the following topics: digitalization, further development of the recruiting approach, optimization of HR reporting, HR and organizational development, HR guidelines and company agreements
- You are one of the central contacts for local employee representatives (works councils)
- You cooperate with external entities such as employers' associations, executive search service providers, lawyers and authorities
- Working currently at HR Director level or Head of HR
- University degree or holder of an HR related qualification
- Several years of experience in Human Resources in an international and industrial environment
- Profound knowledge of German labor- and social-security law
- Experience in Works Councils collaboration
- Excellent German and English language skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.