Our client is a global investment bank and financial services company, with over 80,000 employees spread across more than 40 countries. To support the newly created, global Delivery & Advisory (D&A) team, they are looking for a senior HR leader, to be located in either Frankfurt or Hamburg.
With a direct reporting line to the Head of HR Europe and Middle East as well as to the Global Head of D&A People Advisory, this position offers a fantastic opportunity to combine two roles where you will have a crucial impact upon the future direction of the organisation. You will contribute to the design and rollout of the D&A strategy for the business globally and, as Head of HR Germany, Netherlands and Sweden, will drive the HR transformation of the regional function.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Leading the transformation of HR Operations & Payroll across the two German locations ensuring work councils and senior management are engaged as appropriate
- Manage and develop the EME People Advisory team, to ensure you have the skills, capacity and mind-set to deliver prioritised demand back in to the business
- Collaborating with the global D&A team and with other HR Transaction Cycles to deliver the people agenda
- Translate business strategy into a business-specific HR/People plan, influencing the HR proposition to fulfil business commercial requirements
- Drive delivery of the people strategy and workforce strategy in partnership with the relevant HR transaction cycles
- Direct and shape global projects and initiatives that are delivery and advisory service aligned
- Planning the current and future workforce needs of the Delivery & Advisory team by using data and insights
- Several years of HR experience with a focus on transformation projects and team management
- Ability to use data to drive your own strategic decisions and present insightful data to influence decisions
- Curious mind-set with the ability to critically challenge the business and the status quo
- Ability to adapt to multiple stakeholders across Business and HR
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects in an international matrix environment
- Strong understanding of Technology market and workforce trends
- Good experience with Workers Council and German labour law
- Fluency in both English and German is mandatory
- Experience with the financial services sector is a plus but not essential
If you'd like to learn more, please get in touch via email: email@example.com. I look forward to receiving your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.