Working closely with the HR Director, your role is a newly created position to lead a small team of HR generalists and be part of driving both operational and strategic people initiatives for the Firm.
This is a National firm with a great brand in their market. With a total population of around 550 employees, the firm is going through an exciting period of growth and looking to expand further in the coming years.
Subsequently there is a need for greater HR resource, leadership and expertise.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being able to help build and improve processes, systems and overall structure for the Firm
- Drive and lead a generalist team of 4
- 2IC to the HR Director, supporting the strategic direction of HR and working closely with them and the senior leadership team on talent initiatives.
- Influence senior stakeholders & drive positive change
- Being hands-on where needed
Skills & experience required
- Ideally you will have a background in professional services, white collar experience is essential.
- People management experience and a strong leader
- Able to demonstrate strong operational HR exposure
- Passionate & driven
This firm is based in Covent Garden. There may be an option to work a 4 day week if required.
Salary up to £80k + bonus + benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.