Frazer Jones are partnering with a Professional services firm to recruit a Graduate Recruitment and Development Coordinator on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be proactive, analytical, articulate and professional with an eye for detail and process improvement. You must have ideally worked in a professional services firm for a period of 1 year. You must also be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
As a Graduate Recruitment and Development Officer your duties would include:
- Providing general operational support to the Graduate Recruitment team
- Managing all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. updating recruitment applicant tracking system [ATS] as required; sending out correspondence to candidates; archiving files etc.
- Attend student events, including student fairs, skills events, and presentations virtual or in-person.
- Assist Graduate Recruitment with event administration e.g. open days, room bookings, catering, set-up and stationary, coordinating materials (PowerPoint slides, merchandise goodie bags, name badges, etc.)
- Run assessment days during our interview seasons.
- Co-ordinate the secondment selection process
- Working with senior managers to develop diversity initiatives.
- Delivering offers and managing paperwork (with support from administrator)
- Leading with keep warm campaigns.
- Ad hoc project work- keeping up to date with competitor strategies and implementing new innovative and forward-thinking ideas.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be educated to degree level.
- You must have a background in graduate resourcing, ideally in the financial or professional services.
- Confident communicator and presenter, friendly and mature in approach.
- Professional, with the ability to handle confidential information.
- exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A good understanding of the planning processes
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Good IT skills - Including experience with database and spreadsheet packages.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
If this is the role for you then please apply or email me directly for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.