We are currently working with a highly desirable US law firm to hire a Graduate Recruitment and Development Assistant on a 12 month FTC. Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for leading on the graduate recruitment programme from attraction to selection, as well as supporting with the trainee seat rotations and development programme.
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment and Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Develop the firms attraction strategy for graduates - attending careers fairs and managing university relationships, developing the brochure and website
- Review and assess applications, manage the recruitment process and offer management
- Ensure commitment to diversity and inclusion internally and externally
- Manage the trainee seat rotation programme and conduct performance reviews
- Being the first point of contact for all trainees and working with HR closely
- Support with experienced hire recruitment - drafting JDs, working with stakeholders and supporting with agency briefings
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently in a recruitment or development assistant / administrative role, who is looking for that next challenge.
You must have a thorough understanding of the legal industry and requirements for trainees, as well as strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today for a confidential discussion!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.