One of our most prestigious clients is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join the team on an initial 12 month FTC. Reporting into the Senior Graduate Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for the assessment and recruitment of trainees into the firm, as well as developing the businesses graduate recruitment strategy.
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Screening applications and facilitating assessment days
- Attending careers fairs
- Conducting situational judgement interviews
- Working with senior managers to develop diversity initiatives
- Organising and delivering successful vacation schemes
- Leading with 'keep warm' campaigns
- Ad hoc project work
You must have a background in graduate resourcing, ideally in the financial or professional services and have managed the end to end recruitment process. You must also have excellent organisational skills, the ability to build long lasting and effective stakeholder relationships and an adaptable approach.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.