I am currently partnering with one of the largest Global law firms with lawyers located in over 35 countries with clients ranging from Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies.
I am on the search for an experience Graduate recruiter to join this fantastic business as part of a team of 4 Graduate Recruiters reporting to the Graduate Recruitment Manager. It's an extremely fast-paced business and so they need Recruiters who are commercial, can deal with high volume, whilst possessing the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different UK locations.
As a full service Graduate recruiter, you will have experience working within a complex, matrix, global environment and have exceptional stakeholder management having come from a large Professional services or Financial services firm. You will be working closely with the team to recruit over 160 candidates into the graduate programme per season managing a further 160 graduates in the waiting list.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging hands on role that will give them the ability to change the lives of hundreds of new graduates looking to enter the legal sector.
- Proactive management of the candidate pipeline (reporting, management of Applicant Tracking System, candidate liaison)
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion strategic priorities are implemented within the recruitment process, including the use of contextualised screening software
- Screening of candidate applications across multiple offices
- Design, planning and execution of the Open Days, Insight Programme and Summer Internship including: delivering line manager training, sourcing business representatives for events, designing and executing the internship Buddy Programme, management of Rate My Placement survey tool, production of annual metric reports
- Maintaining strong working relationships with university societies
- Knowledge of the UK and Irish academic system required, with preference for previous experience as part of a Global team
- Previous experience of end-to-end graduate recruitment cycle required (e.g. screening candidates, running Assessment Centres)
- Significant previous experience of managing data and production of reports
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with junior (e.g. students) and senior (e.g. Business Sponsors) stakeholders, in both a verbal and written format
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.