I am excited to be partnering with a global professional services firm urgently seeking a Graduate Program Consultant to join their award winning national team on a permanent basis. You will be an integral part of this high performing collaborative team who have built a reputation of being the market leader for graduate programs.
About the role
Based in Brisbane you will report into the National Graduate Programs Manager and will be responsible for the full life cycle of the Graduate programs in Brisbane which includes the annual recruitment process, on boarding and general HR duties. You will partner with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure a continued attraction of talent and the successful delivery of the program.
- Develop process plan for annual seasonal graduate programs.
- Screening of applications and utilisation of psychometric assessments.
- Manage interview, post-interview review and offer process.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the offers and on-boarding of all successful graduates.
- Facilitate smooth running of seasonal clerkships to ensure market leading experience in Brisbane, including induction, program events and activities, and the clerkship assessment process.
- Conduct induction program for new starters and manage appraisal process.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to coordinate the rotations and settlement of graduates.
- Respond to and deal with graduate enquiries and provide information and advice in accordance with firm policy and procedures
- Coordinate the appraisal process
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss the graduate program and performance of individual graduates.
- Work with L&D to identify training needs and delivery of training programs.
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience in graduate recruitment. It would be preferrable to have this experience from another professional service firm however this is not mandatory. You will have strong influencing skills and the ability to manage difficult conversations. You will be able to flex your style depending on who you are working with and enjoy a team environment while working autonomously when required. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is desirable.
This role is paying $110,000 inclusive of super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/201366
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.