A top, global accountancy firm is looking for a Graduate Development Advisor to join their team based in London. You will be responsible for ensuring the firm achieves their qualification and apprenticeship strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a motivated and stakeholder focused individual to considerably contribute to the success of the PQ team.
More specifically, as a Graduate Development Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Provide clear guidance and support to coordinators as they work to support trainees in the business
- Support with inductions
- Monitor trainee progress to key stakeholders and support early intervention
- Work with external training providers to ensure service levels are maintained
- Regularly communicating with stakeholders across the business
- Support with projects to achieve professional qualification strategy
This role requires someone having experience working in the professional services environment ideally within a graduate development focused position. You must have a strong proactive, can do attitude, strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build relationships across the business.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.