Our client is a global specialty chemicals leader.
Markets and consumers worldwide rely on their essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products.
The dedication of more than 7,900 employees globally with a shared commitment to their customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance.
They operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands.
The Global Talent & Performance Specialist will be able to design the talent and succession program for the company globally, ensure that the global learning programs will be run, and manage the entire Performance Management cycle.
While global teams are dynamic, innovative and creative, they also come with their own challenges of language, cultural and time zone differences. As a successful member of the global HR team, the Global Talent & Performance Manager must be a quick thinker with the ability to influence and effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Talent & Succession
- Co-develop, and execute a talent pipeline that aligns with the hiring needs and business objectives.
- Building succession plans and crafting an internal promotion process
- Design, create and manage a talent management program and process for the executives
- Using performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training/hiring needs per department and level of employees.
- Prepare and organize annual performance review sessions for executives
- Functioning as an in-house instructional design expert and facilitating training programs focused on personal development and leadership development.
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Manage the Annual Performance Cycle from the objective setting till the final ratings
- Execute Continuous Performance Management strategies and programs
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings on Performance Management
- Promote and drive cultural performance management change towards a process that supports talent pipelining.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Participate with the Global Center of Expertise Teams on global projects
- Prepare, review and present performance and talent-related materials as needed for review and discussion with local Works Councils.
- Partner with HR Operations regarding individual performance process issues
You will report to the Manager Global Rewards, Talent, Learning & Performance
You will get to work in a very dynamic, results driven and international company that has an open culture. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments, and we will appeal to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. At our client, brilliance and professionalism pays off: you resolve the right challenges and they reward your efforts and performance.
In order to successfully perform this role, the ideal candidate has a global experience implementing professional Talent and Development strategies in different cultures and geographies, amongst others in North-America, China, Colombia, Sweden, the Netherlands. A professional level is required in order to have the needed impact on the organization and its senior management involved in making the business and HR strategies work effectively in the day to day practice.
- Preferably a University degree
- 7 - 10 years of experience in a multinational employer
- Experience within Talent, Learning and Performance
- Detailed knowledge of talent and succession planning;
- Experience with managing and overseeing global processes and projects
- Experience with full-cycle Performance Management cycle (objections, check-ins, performance)
- Knowledge of HR systems, specifically Success Factors preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Business mindset
- Strategically strong but also very pragmatic/roll up the sleeves-mentality/action driven
- Ability to set and track deliverables from design to roll-out
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management / good listener, can easily gain trust
- Strong personal impact and influencing skills
- Service-oriented / problem solver
- Self starter; ability to work independently and as part of a global HR team
- Ability to present and influence across all levels of the organization
- Pleasant colleague who goes the extra mile for the team result
- Fluent in English
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.