Frazer Jones is now working on an exclusive search in search for a Global Recruitment and Systems Lead. We have partnered with a consulting firm based in the heart of central London where we are keen to engage with recruiters and/or HR professionals that have a strong knowledge of recruitment analytics tools. This company has recently undergone an implementation programme of Smartrecruiters, a talent acquisition tool. This is to enhance their recruitment business instruments to effectively fool proof recruitment hires, assessments and day to day HR analytics. You will be part of the wider Global HR and recruitment team and have access to eventually lead ongoing modules and act as a subject matter expert in both systems and recruitment (inhouse) for the business.
- Leading the roll out and engagement of the application tracking system (SmartRecruiters) and all its capabilities, ensuring ongoing training and capability in the recruitment team to drive optimization of solution and supporting communication to all stakeholders on benefits of the system
- Responsible for defining and managing the delivery of the Success Plan for the ATS
- Lead on projects that will deliver the continuous improvement of the ATS to ensure the company's deriving maximum benefit from the technology
- Identify opportunities for process improvement using the ATS and keeping up with of new system functionality releases evaluating their benefits for implementation
- Manage and oversee all future 3rd party integrations with the ATS
- Lead on the effective reporting writing and analytics capability of the ATS
- Play a leading role to ensure we drive up the data quality and integrity in the ATS
- Create and maintain system process maps and workflows to document the end-to-end core processes
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end recruitment process technologies within a large internal talent acquisition function
- Proven experience in process improvement and functional development
- Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Able to interpret data from a variety of internal and external source and predict trends
- Previous Recruitment Analytics / systems experience
- Good understanding of human resources functionalities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.