Global Payroll Owner - £100,000 - £150,000- Permanent - City of London
Frazer Jones have exclusively partnered with a leading name in Financial Services to recruit a Global Payroll Process Owner on a permanent basis.
This role will be to Run, Drive & Own the payroll function, suggest global change, and streamline processes to ensure Payroll departments are being connected globally.
Our client is offering Hybrid and flexible working.
- Be the key subject matter expert for global payroll.
- Provide strategic Payroll strategy and direction.
- Identify areas for global Payroll improvement, standardisation, automation, and optimisation.
- Lead the transformation of an existing decentralised local payroll model into a centralised global/regional payroll model.
- Deliver and maintain a payroll transformation road map supporting the payroll strategy and transformation activities.
- Oversee the deployments of a global/ regional payroll model and related systems.
- Build strong relationships with global payroll vendors.
- Build strong internal report with key stakeholders.
- Establish and lead a payroll operational steering committee including key partners to fine tune hand offs between human resources, payroll, and finance.
Skill set required:
- Global Payroll ownership exposure experience of streamlining processes and global payroll transformation.
- Strong exposure to EMEA, LATAM, APAC payrolls.
- Flexible to travel when required.
- Proven exposure in current/ past roles of global Payroll transformation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.