Frazer Jones is now partnering with a global Accountancy and Business Advisory firm to source a Global Mobility Coordinator on a permanent basis. This is a well-established role within a small team reporting to the Global Mobility and Immigration Manager.
As their Global Mobility Coordinator, you will manage the end-to-end visa processing as well as process the international secondments for both long and short term inbounds.
This is a unique opportunity for any proactive professional or HR Administrator to expand their career within Global Mobility and Immigrations.
Duties will include:
- Drafting pre-secondment letters for any outbound secondees
- liaising with business contacts to help arrange airport pick-up service for secondees
- Monitoring RTW check on day 1 has been conducted by HR services
- Checking/conducting day 1 RTW checks as necessary, updating immigration tracker and secondment tracker accordingly
- Following up with employees who are awaiting renewed BRP/ILR cards for status update and asking HR services to conduct their RTW check.
- Updating the tracker whenever a secondment has completed/ended and adding any appropriate notes
To be considered, you must possess excellent attention to detail, strong administrative and organisational skills with a willingness to learn. Proficiency in Microsoft Applications is a plus
In return, you will receive circa £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, Hybrid working with career progression and development.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.