Frazer Jones has been retained in a search in search for a Global Mobility Analyst to join a global commodities organisation based in Dublin, Ireland. We are keen to speak to HR and Global Mobility professionals that are eager to work for this global firm.
This permanent opportunity reports into the Global Mobility Manager, you are to act as part of the wider HR team. You are to deliver the firm's Global Mobility plans of both inbound and outbound processes - this includes short term and long-term assignments, the Global Mobility team is responsible for ensuring mobility policies are up to date and in line with industry standards, as well as ensuring the function is optimising mobility processes, managing compliance and governance related to Global Mobility and managing third party vendors successfully. This role is hybrid working, it will operate around 2-3 days a week in the office.
- Responsible for the administrative aspects of the firm's Global Mobility program including, but not limited assignment initiations, preparing cost estimates and compensation statements (balance sheets) using third party technology, initiation of vendors for relocation, tax, immigration and health insurance services and other services as required.
- Sustaining internal and external systems/processes used to manage and track the Global Mobility population; act to supports the firm's Frequent Business Traveller program including working with the external tax services vendor on setting up employees to track their travel, preparing reports and communications to employees.
- Responsible for supporting expatriate payroll activity, including preparation of payroll instructions for new assignments
- Prepare periodic reports and data analysis for management reporting purposes.
- Tracks and maintains data in relation to tax equalisation settlements and tax refunds due to the firm, including communications to employees.
- Act Together with the external tax services provider, supports annual tax preparation processes including following up employees to submit tax questionnaires, responding to ad hoc questions from the tax services provider, responsible for annual tax return "authorisation" list and where necessary.
- Act to coordinate tax authority payments to be made with Finance to ensure payment to tax authorities on a timely basis.
- Previous Global Mobility experience and understandings of working with wider HR team.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.