New York, USA
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + + bonus
8 months ago
Our client, a market-leading global Professional Services firm, unique among its competitors both for its meteoric growth story and iconoclastic approach to industry norms, is seeking a skilled and experienced HR Business Partner to serve as a global HR resource for 100 or more business professional staff across the globe, with core populations concentrated in the US. The firm is known for leveraging their aggressive approach and creative solutions to benefit their ever-growing, enviable global portfolio of clients.
As the HR Business Partner, you'll help drive and significantly contribute to the firm's Employee Relations, talent, and operations strategy, maintaining day to day responsibility for employee relations and full scope business partner activities under the direction of the global head of ER and Compliance strategy.
In this role, you'll partner day to day with multiple business leads to both consult and advise with the goal of ensuring human capital goals align with organizational strategy. You'll maintain and apply progressive HR practices to uncover additional opportunities for HR to bring value added to the business.
* Bachelor's degree required;
* 8+ years of HR experience in fast moving and high growth professional services (or similar) settings
* Exceptional business acumen, operational knowledge, and exposure to multiple areas of the HR service delivery model.
* Global human resources exposure strongly preferred and a global mindset is required.
* Solid employee relations experience and an interest in taking a lead role in this area, alongside broader HR business partnering activities inclusive of talent and performance management, succession planning, talent acquisition and reward strategy.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in ambiguity.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.