French Payroll Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading bureau in West London for an French Payroll Analyst to join their growing payroll team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable individual who is looking to develop their career and grow within a thriving team. The French Payroll Analyst will report to the Payroll Manager and Assistant Payroll Manager and will receive full training and development.
You will be responsible for the following duties
- Mainly be focusing on two French Payrolls on a monthly cycle
- Assist with processing international payrolls across 27 countries
- liaising with counterparts such as Finance - to resolve accounting issues, Reward Team - to roll out new benefit programs, Internal Tax Team & the Global Payroll Manager - to remain aligned with internal best practices
- To support the wider Payroll team to cover for vacations and other absences.
- Ensure accurate and efficient payroll service is delivered.
- Handling Payroll queries
- SMP, SSP, SPP
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation changes
The Successful Applicant
- French speaking/ writing is Essential
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in processing French payroll - Essential
- Good understanding of UK and dealing with multiple vendors and have good legislation's and an understanding of statutory dedications
- Ideally would have processed high volume payrolls start to finish
- Undertake ad-hoc projects.
- Knowledge of Excel ideally (Pivot tables & VLOOKUP's), Word and Outlook
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Communication skills: written and oral.
- Team player
- Organisational and time management skills
- Problem Solving
Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Randa Ibrahim on 020 7332 2164 or click on the link to apply
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.