A leading Financial Services Institution are looking for an experienced HR Operations Adviser to join their dynamic and innovative team. This role is the perfect position for someone who is currently working within a Shared Service function and wants to become more client facing.
* You must speak either French, Italian or Spanish fluently.
- Respond to and own enquires and transactions from managers, employees, and HRBPs, making responsibility for the outcome and communicate effectively.
- Take ownership for the investigation and resolution of complex customer escalations/complaints and urgent exceptions from within aligned business area or junior members of the HR Ops Team.
- Advise line managers on policy and procedure escalating where appropriate to the HRBP or HR Ops Manager.
- Administration of the end to end HR employee lifecycle processes including but not limited to Offer Management, Pre-employment screening, on-boarding.
- Experience using Workday is advantageous
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- Professional business qualifications are desirable (project management, data analysis etc.)
- Experience in HR in an SME environment as a HR Manager or HR Operations Manager
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects independently
- Experience and exposure with payroll and pension schemes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Policy creation and maintenance
- Specialist in HRIS and HR Process Automation
- Strong written and verbal communication
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.