8 months ago
Our client is a European agricultural company based in Germany with several thousand employees and worldwide activities in more than 70 countries looking for a
Expert Performance and Talent Management to join their rapidly expanding global human resources team in Berlin.
The leadership development expert will design and implement leadership development programs and frameworks in alignment with the HR strategy and business objectives, working in close collaboration with the Lead of Expert Hub Performance and Talent.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design and drive implementation of leadership development framework and programs throughout the organization
- Work closely with HR Business Partner groups to contribute in the design and development of strategic programs
- Define training curricula and other capacity building tools for leadership and management skill building
- Help identify and capture relevant KPIs for leadership development programs to measure effectiveness and track success
- Present and facilitate collaborative workshops to various organizational levels
- Profound experience in HR, ideally in a role involving design and delivery of leadership development initiatives
- Preferably academic degree in Social Sciences, HR Management, Business Administration or related fields
- Sound project management skills
- Prior experience in HR consultancy is a plus
- Fluent in English. Further languages would be beneficial (German / Spanish / French)
- Experience as coach in an organizational context is desirable
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.