Do you have IT experience within HR and are you looking for a new role within an international environment as a driven professional? And do you enjoy performing large-scale integrations as a Workday Consultant? Then apply directly!
Tasks and responsibilities
Your HR Technology activities fall within a multicompetence customer-focused team, which consists of specialists with various backgrounds. You help (international) customers to improve and make their HR organization function optimally. From policy determination to system implementations.
- You work in projects where you are usually at the customer's location. With the team you help the customer with selecting, implementing but above all integrating Workday;
- You are responsible for developing integrations between Workday with other systems in the field of financial systems, Payroll and Recruitment;
- You identify the integration design criteria and support the construction of the system. In addition, you ensure that the design and composition of various functional solutions is feasible and you guarantee quality throughout the entire process;
- You also contribute to project management, stakeholder management, preparation and supervision of workshops within the technical workstream.
The profile of the ideal candidate
You have ample knowledge in the field of Workday and IT solutions and you feel well what role customers expect from you. You are someone who likes to seek cooperation, adapts well to every situation and you always want to help the customer even further.
- You have a university degree, a specialism in Human Resources is a pre.
- You have at least 2 years' relevant work experience as an HR consultant with experience in HCM software implementations
- You enjoy, and have experience in analyzing complex (HRM) issues
- You enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously and perform well under pressure
- You are fluent in Dutch & English (both written and spoken)
- You are energetic, driven and are able to use your strong personality to achieve the best possible result.
Terms of employment
- Flexible working;
- The possibility of working abroad for a period of several years;
- Lease car or car scheme;
- Laptop, iPhone;
- 30 vacation days
Our client wants to conduct an interview as quickly as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointment! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role, please contact me.
This role is not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, we will gladly help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.