My client a scale up Fintech business is recruiting an ER Manager to cover a period of maternity. This role is a senior position within the HR team providing advice to the HR community and other senior stakeholders on ER issues and policies. You will work with the UK and EMEA HR population in implementing HR policy/practice and be a relationship manager for ER provision.
- Partner with specified Senior HR Business Partners in order to develop business appropriate ER strategy
- Take a lead on and roll out ER projects and policies on an UK/EMEA wide basis
- Take the lead in various working groups to develop new policies, documentation, practices and systems
- Liaison with external bodies and subject matter experts in the design/development of new policies and act as a source of best practice both within and beyond the sector including representing the client on external ER forums
- Design and deliver ER training interventions for the EMEA HR community and business mangers relating to the implementation of new policies, procedures, employment legislation and best practice
- Work on global projects that have an EMEA wide impact to ensure that the ER implications are considered and managed
You will have previously worked in a similar position within financial services and have proven project experience.
In addition you must be available on short notice in order to start some time in March 2022.
If this describes your skill set send your CV to Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.