We are excited to be partnering with a global technology business to hire a People & Culture Business Partner, EMEA, to join a high performing team! The position with report to the Managing Director, EMEA, and be a key member of the EMEA business contributing to the management and engagement of EMEA wide employees.
The People & Culture Business Partner will be responsible for executing strategy for the EMEA region and managing day to day HR duties. They will also support the EMEA leadership in the set up and operation of full cycle HR processes in target Countries that are compliant with local legislation and practices.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Business Partnering EMEA wide leaders to enhance the performance. This will range from proactive strategic support and challenge routine HR processes, organisational design work, and achievement of strategic business initiatives, talent management and complex employee relations as well as providing proactive advice, support and challenge to managers.
- Close partnership with the Global Talent Acquisition Director to understand recruitment plans, processes and strategies
- Own employee learning and development initiatives for EMEA
- Ensure you stay up to date with legal updates and other best practice developments in HR.
- Collaborate with the global P&C team on different projects and initiatives and lead all implementation across EMEA. HR Operations Management
- Manage two P&C Operations leads (EMEA based)
- Own the approach to employee relations
- Overall responsible for accurate and timely management of the payroll across EMEA
- Overall responsible for the management of the EMEA benefits and pension administration Recruitment
- Support the Global Talent Acquisition Director with EMEA recruitment Policies, Processes, Tools and Systems Management
- Oversee policy development for the UK and Middle East ensuring we are compliant, market competitive and distinctive
- Lead on T&C operational efficiency for EMEA and continuous improvement projects with the wider T&C team
Suitable candidates will have proven experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Parter supporting a EMEA or European client group. You will have a flexible and collaborative approach and thrive within a fast paced and tech driven environment. Excellent communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships at all levels will be key.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.