Are you looking for your next International Payroll Manager opportunity? Have you had previous experience managing small to medium sized teams and enjoying training, mentoring and developing team members? I am partnering with a city based financial services brand to source for a new created Payroll Manager role.
The Payroll Manager will manage a team of 6 Payroll Specialists to ensure accurate and complete maintenance of the monthly payroll cycle for UK, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and UAE.
* Train, mentor and develop a team of 6, ensuring day to day tasks are completed on time and inline with SLA's.
* Keep abreast of payroll related laws, regulations and company practices and policies.
* Serve as an internal subject matter expert on payroll activities and strategies to both compliance and business performance optimisation.
* Day to day management of payroll regulatory risks by applying understanding of current and new industry practices.
* Maintain strong working relationships with international payroll provider.
* Act as escalation point to the team regarding complex payroll activities.
* Guides leadership in the development of long-term compliance strategies that optimise group or company performance.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.