Director: Employee Experience, Leadership and Talent
Location - Munich / Remote(Germany or Austria)
We have been assigned to work with a global management consultancy who are currently undergoing a significant period of sustained growth. The business have decades of experience in the area of human capital consulting for talent, leadership & cultural development.
To support this growth, they are hiring a Director to join the team to take a lead role in further development of employee experience, culture, and leadership transformation projects. In this role, you will be responsible for leading accounts and working with clients to define overall project strategies in order to deliver value to their business by providing meaningful, data-based insights and recommendations, and advising throughout project execution and until its successful completion.
The position would be a central pillar of enabling their ambitious growth targets for the coming year, both as an external builder of relationships and accounts, via sustained business development: identifying opportunities for expansion and cross-selling, as well as acting in a role model capacity to help develop those more junior members of the business.
The company has its' main German office in Munich, with intermittent travel required to the office intermittently for important meetings and team-building purposes. However the firm has adopted modern working practices and can support remote working across Germany and Austria.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in a correlating field
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Leadership, Engagement, Employee Experience and/or Cultural Change, plus a broad understanding of HR and Human Capital challenges and programs;
- You are comfortable with data and have some degree of statistical expertise, understanding of design thinking principles and agile methods highly desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with clients at executive level and establish a reputation as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to tell a story using a combination of qualitative and quantitative data;
- You are assertive, self-disciplined, reliable, and results-driven;
- Proven record of successful business development and account management;
- Fluency in German and English is a must - your remit will cover the DACH region and, as an international organisation, our operating language is English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.