We're not like most. We don't just overcome obstacles - we don't see them. Instead, we see the potential in every person, and every situation. We don't wait for opportunity to appear - we create it. A company that has been searching for people just like you.
Our client is looking for a Director I&D, Culture and Engagement to support the Talent function, reporting to the Senior Director Leadership and Talent.
- Realise interaction and alignment between ERG and business stakeholders
- Develop an overall I&D, Culture and Engagement strategy that enables the business to achieve its business objectives from an equality perspective, win support and approval across the Executive team, business and functional leaders and global HR organization as the key stakeholders
- Successfully implement, personally manage and run resulting I&D strategies, guidelines, systems and instruments across the businesses and headquarters
- Actively and regularly represent our client at internal and external events regarding I&D
- Significantly contribute to the client's employee experience and employer brands through its Culture and I&D
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain our EVP, Power of an Open Mind, relevant across our People Strategy and strategic initiatives
- Design and execute a global I&D, Culture and Engagement strategy
o Execute thorough analysis of the data available in the business and identify the gaps
o Develop a business case to close the identified gaps effectively
o Use existing data streams to design KPI metrics to measure progress
- Define global programs, approaches, and products to translate the strategy into practice
- Provide thought leadership and maintain and share knowledge of I&D best practices and technologies that enable continued process
- Work closely with peers in TA and TM to ensure the client continues to grow towards its ambition to become employer of choice in its markets
- Define engagement programmes to increase motivation and retention rate
- Drive change and transformation of company culture to embed I&D and Engagement into business operations
- Use our EVP, Power of an Open Mind, to drive and shape the culture to be an strategic differentiator from our competitors and algin with our ambitious growth
- Use various methods to ensure I&D and Engagement are a present topic within the client and win acceptance and support from the business as a whole
- Run Engagement and I&D campaigns and surveys
- Implement, run, monitor and improve policies, standards, metrics, tools and templates that are aligned to the strategy
- Work with the wider People Team to ensure I&D is incorporated in all people processes
- Build and manage a global ambassador program to quickly gain employee engagement and momentum for I&D
- Collaborate with teams and individual employees to keep all talent engaged through diversity programs
- Act as a coordinator and or incubator for local and global I&D activities such as LGBT employee groups, WIN, etc
- Empathy to different styles and cultures.
- Strong on content and delivery using compassionate leadership - especially building relationships.
- Able to work in a virtual community in a matrix organization.
- Strong personal impact and influencing skills.
- Self-starter and intrinsic motivation for delivering excellent results.
- Enjoyable colleague who goes the extra mile for the team result.
Changemaker with experience in transforming business culture. The candidate will probably have experience in an international technology firm and will have worked and lived in different geographies, preferably in Asia Pacific, North America or Europe
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.