Frazer Jones is now representing a global communications and advertising agency in search for a Compensation Manager on a 9 months fixed term basis. We are keen to speak to senior reward analyst looking to step up into this level and work in an international environment. Reporting to a senior executive compensation manager, you will work on all cyclical compensation activities as well as provide day-to-day management of the Reward function. The role is analytical and data-orientated but will also require relationship building and strong stakeholder management. You will act to support the Executive Compensation team on day-to-day management, analysis, and communication of firm's Executive Compensation Programs on a global scale. This role will operate on a hybrid working model basis, there will be days to work from home and in office.
- Contribute in the firm's global compensation surveys by educating the wider People team and ensuring all inputs are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain, analyse and gather internal and external salary data, provide salary benchmarks
- Provide analytical support, formulate creative solutions, and deliver recommendations around annual compensation processes and long-term incentive award programs.
- Use advanced Excel skills to create complex statistical modelling to aid in financial budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Develop communications to employees regarding compensation program design
- Assist with preparation and coordination of materials for Compensation Committee Meetings, including supporting documentation.
- Research and analyse market practices; maintain awareness of practices among competitors and of regulatory and business trends in executive compensation.
- Have experience of all annual reward cycles, have deep data analytics experience, used to manipulating large volumes of data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, ability to manipulate data.
- Be experienced in using one of the leading salary surveys e.g. Mercer, Radford
- Ideally have used a job levelling/evaluation methodology
- Previous Reward experience, managerial or senior compensation position
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.