Our client, a well known national broadcasting company, is looking for an experienced Compensation Manager, who will report to the VP of Total Rewards. The role manages the communication, implementation, and administration of their compensation plans, including year-end compensation planning, long-term and short-term incentives, job evaluations and salary survey participation. The employee population is approximately 1,500 full-time employees globally. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize to ensure deliverables are met on time. This role may be fully remote, hybrid, or on-site. A competitive base salary and bonus along with 100% paid for benefits are offered.
- Own and manage the configuration and administration of global year-end compensation processes on the Workday platform (merit, promotions, and annual incentive awards).
- Coordinate and manage the data and layout of (online) Total Rewards Statements through a third-party provider.
- Participate in compensation surveys and conduct benchmarking for all roles on an ongoing basis to ensure competitiveness.
- Manage job evaluation requests and provide compensation recommendations to People Partners.
- Maintain and audit compensation data in Workday.
- Generate ad-hoc reports, compensation modeling, and analysis as necessary.
- Draft communications around compensation plans and deliver education to employees.
- Manage participation in the Long-Term Incentive Plan and create and distribute grant agreements.
- Lead, participate and contribute to ongoing Total Rewards initiatives and People Team projects
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state requirements regarding employee pay.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# MDPR/207926. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # MDPR/207926. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.