- HR Operations + Compensation & Benefits + Payroll
- Luxury Brand
- Salary: up to S$70,000 per annum
Our client is a European based growing luxury global brand that has an excellent reputation and ambitious growth plans here in Asia. Their products are distributed in more than 100 countries around the world.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be working closely with a small & collaborative HR team in a dynamic, fast paced and high touch environment. As the Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will be managing payroll processes (data review and validation) across the region, and HR operations with a total population of 80 employees. Responsibilities include:
- Payroll: Providing instructions to payroll providers for the generation of the monthly payroll register and reports.
- Compensation & Benefits: Manage annual employee benefits and insurance plans, perform annual salary benchmarking, manage claims and support the HR Director on annual budgeting, accruals and audit requirements.
- HR Operations: Maintain Master HR Database from SAP, on and off-boarding of employees
- Performance Management: Advise and support managers in performance related issues, initiate annual goal setting process to managers as well and annual company-wide performance appraisal
- Currently in a regional HR Operations role with a focus on payroll and Compensation & Benefits and looking to have greater exposure to Compensation & Benefits
- Well versed in Singapore employment act. Knowledge on the labour relations and regulations of Hong Kong, China and Australia would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of payroll experience, experience on handling multi-country is highly preferred
- To work with payroll provider from China, good command of Mandarin is highly preferred
- A bachelor's degree in HR or related discipline
Benefits: Performance bonus and standard benefits.
Thanks for your time! Please reach out to Kumud if you would like to discuss this role or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
(Please note that only applicants with existing eligibility to work in Singapore can be considered.)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.