Frazer Jones is currently working with a legal firm based in South West London, this is compensation and benefits advisor position that would will work alongside the HR Director and managers in the team.
This role offers agile working, Main Duties and Responsibilities
The core responsibility in this role is to provide support to the firm on areas of employee compensation and benefits whilst also impacting to the development of HR systems and processes and the ways of working. Getting Involved in projects which relate to compensation, benefits and systems will be an integral part of this role.
- Responsible for employee benefit administration
- Looking after the firm's pension scheme administration
- Working on all aspects of remuneration and making sure it adheres to previous and current schemes
- Responsible for looking after the payroll processes
- HR data and information management
- Working on all areas of governance and risk
- Previous compensation and benefits experience;
- The ability to motivate, engage and influence at an appropriate level, dealing with stakeholders;
- good interpersonal skills with the ability to get on with a wide range of people at all levels;
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and recognised HR best practice;
- Great outstanding IT skills which include an excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook, as well as experience of the use of an HR database and production of metrics.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.