We are currently partnering on a retained basis for a Global investment management business who are looking to hire a Chief People Officer.
- The Chief People officer will be required to drive and build a global HR strategy for the firm.
- Building out the firm's capability in D&I, Wellbeing, reviewing global process and delivery, managing compensation and learning & Development initiatives. Managing complex ER and leading across the full generalist arena.
- The role will be working with the global C-suite
- Building good sound HR operational delivery, in line with regulations.
- Help develop growth strategies to ensure the firm fulfils its growth ambitions
- Working with senior leaders to establish workforce planning.
- Establish and embed the employee value proposition.
- Develop and implement and improve HR efficiencies, which will include programs and HR systems.
- Resolve complex ER issues ( should these arise)
- Candidates should be coming from a global financial services business.
- Experience of leading a Global HR function.
- Experience of driving change.
- Candidates should be coming from an M&A environment.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions and global teams.
- High level stakeholder experiences with great communication skills
Please send your cv if you meet the above criteria.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.