I am partnering with a global technology organisation who is looking for a passionate graduate recruiter to join their dynamic & ambitious team.
Working closely with the wider campus recruitment team, you will have your own region of Universities that you will partner with. You will excel at working autonomously and in at team, you will thrive on building relationships and implementing effective talent sourcing strategies. This will include: campus events and other networking opportunities to help build a successful employer brand and future talent for the organistion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify a strong employer brand
- Build relationships with Universities & sponsorships
- Digital attraction and branding
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies
- Pipelining talent
- Attending & hosting events
- Stakeholder management & build trusted relationships internally
- Candidate care & management
- The onboarding process
- Reporting and analysis to build on and improve the current talent strategies
- Degree qualified, preferably in HR or equivalent
- Circa 2-5 years' experience in a graduate recruitment role
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Results & KPI driven
- Be able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment & be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Tech experience is preferred, else a financial/professional services background
- Flexible in your approach, some travel interstate will be required
- Passionate & ambitious
Salary circa $90k + super and you will be eligible for a highly competitive bonus scheme and other benefits.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, I'd love to chat further. Please give me a call to discuss 0292369090 or email: email@example.com
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.