We are working with the provider of IT services for a large communications services group as they look to hire an HRBP for the Americas. The continued growth of the organization has created the need for this role where you can make an impact with a great company. Currently, the population in the Americas is at about 400 employees, but will likely be closer to 700 by the end of the year. This individual will be a part of the collaborative Global HR team supporting Canada, the US and Latin America.
Our client is seeking candidates with approximately 5+ years in HR. Previous experience with Latin America is a must, as well as being fluent in both Spanish and English. Exceptional communication skills will be needed in order to be successful in this role, as is the ability to manage a varied workload while staying organized.
What you'll be doing:
- As a HRBP, you will work with key stakeholders to provide HR support to your business unit/s
- Ensure HR policy, procedures and practices of the business comply fully with legal and regulatory requirements
- Work with wider HR team to coordinate onboarding, full performance review cycle (mid and end of year), as well as personal development and performance improvement plans
- Work closely with Internal Talent Team on resourcing strategy as we continue to grow our capabilities
- Partner with managers and employees to handle all aspects of employee relations from maternity leave to grievances, disciplinary, performance improvement plans and complex investigations
- Work with the Talent & Development team on overall needs of the business and individual personal development plans
- Champion diversity; drive and lead efforts to promote a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Participate and lead in projects as required
- Ensure the company values are widely adopted across the team
- Work with the wider HR team to build a culture of cooperation and operational excellence
- Ensure compliance with all required laws and organisational policies, to best practice standards
- Provide hands on coaching to leadership and individual team members as required
What you'll need:
- Relevant HR experience of working in a complex transformation environment preferably in a global technology organisation
- Previous experience supporting US/LATAM regions.
- An understanding of global employment laws would be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience of advising managers on a wide range of HR issues
- The ability to use own initiative and judgement in resolving complex HR problems or queries
- Commercial acumen and gravitas to deal with the senior leadership across the business
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a varied workload
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage and influence leaders across the organization
- A leadership style which role models through own behaviour and actions, embedding change by inspiring, coaching, holding self and others to account and setting the right cultural tone
- Proven ability to lead on complex HR cases
- Demonstrable proactive approach to work
- Display a passion for excellence and the role HR can play in improving services
- Experience working with a HRIS knowledge of Talent Tree is desirable
- Must be Bilingual- English/Spanish.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# WeD/208223. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # WeDPR/20822. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.